You wish to add a sponsor to your website's Sponsors page. Your sponsors are generally businesses or organizations (and can be families or individuals) who support your fundraising efforts financially.
Your website's Sponsors page provides an organized page of event sponsors, each of which can include a company logo.
Go to Sponsors -> All. Select +Add to add a new sponsor or under Action, Edit next to your already added (or demo) sponsor.
- Enter the Sponsor Name
- Select the associated Sponsorship package. Sponsors will be listed on the website alphabetically by Sponsorship package.
- Enter the Company URL if you would like the sponsor logo to hyperlink to your sponsor's website (sponsors like this).
- Enter Contact Information for your use only. This information will not be included on the website.
- Find the Image field. Press Browse to locate the logo file on your computer, and then press Update to upload the file. Each logo should be 300x100 pixels in size and our system will auto-resize your images to meet this requirement. If you do not wish the system to auto-resize your logo, please uncheck the box as indicated when uploading. The following formats are accepted for your sponsor logos: JPEG, TIF, BMP, GIF, and PNG.
- The Active field determines whether or not a sponsor will appear on your website. Yes is the common setting that displays a sponsor.