You wish to create hyperlinks on your website pages to another page or external website. You may wish to add a 'Donate Now' or 'Register Now' link to your home page.
To create links, follow one of the two methods below.
1. Add a text link inside a website page
- Login to your Admin Area, then go to Website -> Pages then click on 'Edit' for the page you wish to insert a link on.
- Highlight the text you want linked or click on an image to select it.
- Click on the "Insert Hyperlink" button on the tool bar, the one with the Globe and Anchor Chain symbol
NOTE: Make sure that you do not have pop-ups blocked. If so, hold the Ctrl key while clicking on the Insert/Edit Link item, or disable the pop-up blocker.
- Enter the site you want to link to in the URL field.
NOTE: If you want the link to open into a new window, then click on Target tab. Set the Target to New Window (_blank) and then press OK.
- Make sure and press OK at the bottom of the Link box.
- Click Update to save the changes, and verify the link from the website.
2. Add a site link to the Main Menu
- Go to Website -> Pages.
- You may want to add a new Blank Page or use an existing page. If adding a new page, select Blank Page from the page selector menu and click Add. If using an existing page, simply click on the Page Name that you would like to use.
- Enter a title in the Menu Name field (i.e. "Our Organization")
- Enter the URL of the page you want to direct to in the Page Title field (i.e.http://www.google.com). Be sure to include the http://.
- Click Update to save your changes.