You wish to enable multiple administrators or users of your administration area. Each subscription includes three administrators and each additional administrator may be granted limited access to your administration area.
The primary administrator will add a new administrator from Account -> User Management, located in the upper right hand corner of your administration area.
- Click on Add New Administrator. (If this button does not appear, you have reached your limit of administrators and can purchase additional administrators as needed.)
- Create a new administrator profile, including Username & Password. This will allow the administrator to access the system.
NOTE: When an additional administrator logs into the admin area, they must enter your organization's hostname in addition to their username and password. The hostname is the first part of the URL only, do not add the http:// or the .dojiggy.com from http://HOSTNAME.dojiggy.com
- You will then need to set the permissions granted to the new administrator. You can edit these by going to Account -> User Management, then under the Action tab next to the administrator's name, select Permissions. This step must be completed, or the additional administrator will not have access to pages within the administration area.
Working with Multiple Subscriptions
When a host includes multiple subscriptions there is one primary admin for each event. The information for the event level administrator will appear in your auto-generated emails to participants. If you wish to manage multiple subscriptions and have multiple administrators, you must complete the following from the Classic Admin area only.
- Go to Events -> Event Profile -> Advanced Settings for the event in question.
- You will have the opportunity to pull-down an 'Event Administrator'. You must first create the administrator's profile, as above, to see the administrator in the pull-down.
- Please select the primary administrator that relates to your event in question.