You are creating or editing your website and are unsure of what pages are available for your use.
The following describes the function of the website pages available from Website -> Pages.
- Account Login – This page displays a username and password form for your users. Users will log in to update personal fundraising pages in Pledge, manage their recurring donations accounts, etc.
- Blank Page – This is a free form page. You may enter any content and images you wish here. This is commonly used for organizational or beneficiary information.
- Catalog – This is a landing page which links to the Registration, Sponsorships, and Product pages of the Shopping Cart.
- Contact Us – This page provides your constituents with your organization’s contact information and billing policies.
- Donation Page Intro – This area allows administrators to place a message at the top of the Donation Page. Your constituents will see this message when making a donation. Donations subscriptions only.
- Donation Page – This page is only available to clients who have purchased a Donations subscription. This is the mobilized donation form where your constituents will make donations.
- Donation Thank you - This area allows administrators to create a message which displays to donors upon making a donation on the Donation Page. Donations subscriptions only.
- Event Registration & Product Sales – This is our traditional registration page, used for Golf and other events where team registrations are sold. Sponsorships sold here can include participants.
- Home – This is generally the page where users land upon coming to your site. It should include basic event information.
- In Kind Donation – Constituents complete the form on this page with contact and donation information for in-kind donations. The submitted form is sent to the administrator’s email.
- Location - This page has a standard format which includes your event’s address, phone, website, and link to a location map. The editor included here allows you to create a free form description and include a picture of your event location.
- Optional Donation Note - This page allows you to add a special note to the registration page to encourage participants to make an Optional Pledge or Donation.
- Participant/Group List – This page lists all event participants. As individuals register, the page is automatically updated.
- Pledge Participant Registration – This page is used for Pledge events with a free/no cost registration. It allows participants to register as an individual or create or join a team, based upon the administrative settings.
- Products – This page displays all optional products for sale. It works with the Shopping Cart or the Event Registration & Product Sales pages. Add products from Products -> All.
- Registration Fees – This is the Shopping Cart registration page, used for Pledge events with a paid registration. Fees are managed from Events -> Registration Fees.
- Search for Pledge Participants – This page includes a search function which allows donors to find participant fundraising pages.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - This page highlights your sponsorship packages available for purchase. It works with the Event Registration & Product Sales page or the NG Shopping Cart.
- Sponsorships - This page highlights your sponsorship packages available for purchase. It works with the Event Registration & Product Sales page or the Shopping Cart
- Thanks to our Sponsors – This page displays a logo for each of your sponsors, as managed at Sponsors -> All. It also links to your sponsors websites and includes a description of each sponsor if this information is configured.
- Volunteer Sign Up – This page allows your organization to solicit volunteer registrations. Volunteers can register for a specific skill or area of interest.